Call Now to Reserve (386) 292-5494
• We recommend a disc lock for the best security. We have these available for purchase for your convenience when you secure your unit.
• When packing your storage unit, create a center aisle if you plan to access your items frequently.
• Have blankets, draperies and out of season clothing cleaned, then pack them right on the hanger in a wardrobe box.
• Pack books flat, not standing on end, which may cause damage to the spine. Books are extremely heavy, so do not pack too many in a box.
• Drain gasoline and oil from lawn mowers and other items with small engines.
• Fill boxes completely to prevent them from collapsing. Do not fill boxes past capacity, as overfilled boxes will rupture and topple when stacked.
• Clean and dry appliance. Keep refrigerator doors slightly ajar and use the space inside these items for additional storage.